Finally, I can relax just a little bit.
Finished LMS and BLAW projs at last :D
Presentations for LMS was bit screwy due to technical probs and lost for words at conclusion part and for BLAW, well, was just bit rushy due to last minute changes and a late night..
NAQ facilitating was not bad cept the sec schs din wanna talk much to each other. Saw Whitleyans but didn't go and greet them since...there was a certain individual who I din like, due to his face, LOL! Allan, I think you don't like him too =X
Moving on...
Took part in the stock challenge and got 2nd place for the All Boys teams =)
Thanks for the great job Bing Xian and Zhi Yong!
What we got, fun day, nice lunch, loadsa pics taken, stress and $30 borders gift card
Fun dayyy fun dayyyyy!!
Wonder if we should take part in the forex challenge that's up next...
Okay..that ends this wordy post. Am just so sleepy...
Hopefully I have the mood to update tmr with a pic that Allan shld see :D