to be beside you, to be there.
Monday, May 5, 2008 @ Serenade me :D
It was another not so bad day at poly.
Ate pancake for lunch cos din feel like eatin solid food..

DSS a.k.a microsoft excel crap class was boring..waste of time. I want to revise blaw and maec, lemme la! T_T
Did a bit of work there, which was unexpected =O
Time to get my work done, be it crap or not. lol
Was listening to music and doing work though =X

Done my MAEC work. After enjoying my music :D
My foam earbuds died, somehow, 1 side got torn apart while the other was as good as new =.=
Changed back to silicon buds, loving da bass coming out right now =D
Ahhh~ serenade me again and again =)

Would just wish, I can enjoy the moments with you again. Though few, I really had much fun.
Land me oppurtunities, once again.
For, I will be here, cos it's hard to find someone like you.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.