Wow, I think I will happier not being frens with 1 of my PBL grp mates.
She's really damn pissing me off, Can't take a joke? Take a hike dammit.
Sry, angry post. Will try to lessen out the angry words if possible..
She made me damn pissed off cos it's like I joke, she whack me for it and she's still angry with it. WOW, it damn wasn't offensive at all, everyone knew :D
Now, she won't go thru PBL with me, guess how the peer evaluation would be =)
Seriously..if you don't like me and wish to talk differences out den am fine with it all but if u wanna start shooting people and not working anything out when I am giving in, den suan ^^
Have it your way girl. U say many people like you, sry but I am one who dislikes you TOTALLY, complaining the whole day..critisizing people, my ears will die if I mix with you.
In short, we are quits, actually no, you owe me flaming =)