to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, May 23, 2008 @ Overcoming
Well, I overcame my (screwed up) PBL presentation today
Not knowing much about the other tasks due to a not so well coordinated group.
Ahh, wtheck. I beat the odds :D
I knew how to ans my task!

Went out with Teerapot and gang :DDDD
Fun dinner, loads of suaning, esp personal attacking Kai for pure fun LOL
Can't beat it, join in the fun I say ;)
Poor Kai...but who cares, he made of everyone else too! Wahahaa
Bill totaled to 153 where it was split evenly...stupid Teera, eat otoro then split EVENLY. Nvm, I will miss him haha~
It's just that...I have no one to really bunk in with me and...yea, he's just fun to chat and crap with lolx
He will be taking a flight back today (25/5/08).
Think he said it was a 2pm flight but all the more, sms/call me for his contact if you want his temp number ;)
Would love to go down and see him off from the airport..but got loads of make up, involving a presentation for BMGT and Excel Class Quiz....
Crapssssssss, I so dislike public hols now but...can't really say if it's good or bad. Everything is 2-sided :D

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.