Sucha beauty without a back propellers xD
I love GTA's extra randomness wahahaha!
I apologize for the picture quality, yes, BLAME MY 8.3 MP DIGI CAMERA LOL
Just joking, pictures of tech stuff can nv be taken. Booo~
I actually wanna rant about BLAW.
However, I lack the energy right now. It's 12:23 a.m. of this sentence and am still dead awake.
Want to sleep but cannot, need to prepare for the presentation tmr which our 'nice' tutor hasn't briefed us on. How 'nice' of her :D
Well...thats another public holiday gone. Wanted to go join Allan and gang for a fun filled day out or alternatively visit blackjack and see if any Y-3 caps fit my head profile but well..had to get work done.
It's an awfully tiring day =/
I cnt absorb any more dead blaw facts..
Even my keyboard's tired of it, ran out of bat, nearly I mean.
Backlight's off. No more splendor T_T
Time to fully charge it tonite =O
Didn't do dat initially haha
Surprisingly it can last 2days for a 2hr charge ;)
Now...am waiting for Zach to get the powerpoint done.
Rest have gone to sleep and I am turning into a zombie -.-
Life. It's about chances and timing.
Looks like, once again, it ain't my turn to enjoy the better part of life.
I can't get what I want once again, though life sucks, I try looking at the bright side,
which in fact, doesn't seem to have happiness installed for me..
What's passion for, when life beats you down time and again.
I am still here, I cnt do anything but just wish..wish for a change in the winds.
To bring me to some where wonderful, for a change.
It's..just so cold, once again.