to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ How I miss you..
Cutting short this post, had dinner with Dorcas.
Took 52 back with her and she transfered to her yishun bus while I got on board 93 =O
Yea, it was fun chatting with her, been a long time since we really sat down and had a decent chat!
I miss the old Whitley days! Allan, torment me with your weird crappy drawings again!
RAWR~

Am just so sleepy now, haven't really been getting enough rest, not like I don't want =S

Okay, should really go to bed, washing up 1st :D

Ahhh, love track 1 of my playlist!!




Given that it is not needed to be said, I understan and acknowledge it.
Shan't pester you any longer.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.