to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ Exhausteddd
I went to get my hair done today =)
Was told to go for lunch first cos erms, cutting the ladies' hair wld take some time lol
Had BK =O There's nothhing else at Raffles Place on a Sat..unless you're willing to splurge on Coffee Club just to wait for your haircut LOL!

Left my Hornet at home to burn in =O

Came home, plugged in, fell asleep while reading BMGT =.=
Too tired...hais. I so need my life back.

Prepared to go for dinner. It was totally awesome =O
I so wanna go there and eat again T.T

Grandma and grandpa were going back to Penang, so waited for their bus to depart before going home. Packed my room as I really needed to get some part of life on track HAHA.
Whole layout is still the same, like how Allan always see it as whenever I pack my room xD
I hate changing the places of my stuff =S

No pics today cos am tired and freaking lazy to jam that SD card into my card reader!
~_~ someone pls jolt me back to life, make me wake up..
I can't go out tmr, sadly. DSS and BMGT are waiting for me..
Time for me to check out the ppt presentation that I have to do on Monday. Tata~

I really wish you will open up to me as a fren.
If you must continue being cold to me..then am afraid time will just be wasted cos whatever goes on between us is just merely for the sake of it.
What happens in the future will depend on you, will still be the same but I have my limits as well.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.