Well...he did make up by attracting attention thru other means!
After meeting me at Kino, we went to Club 21 :D
Tried on Comme des Garcons (I still donno how to pronounce) parfums :)
Allan, don't give me another CDG Parfum $50 note, I will kill you!
Heading over to NYDC after our fun time at 21 =O
Oh yes, he spoilt one of the doors in Wheellock =.=
HE WENT TO PUSH AN AUTO DOOR ~_~
Den cannot close properly LOL!!!
Allan: *sees guy at next table using pda-iphone-lookalike phone*
"Hey, you know the iphone coming to SG? Later this year..I got a stupid sms from Singtel"
Me:"Yea, got it too."
Allan:*Flames, Flamessssss* (Can't say =X)
Me:"Allan..that's an iphone..", *gestures to the next table*
Allan:"OH SHYT!" *Covers himself with his lime green sweater and doesn't want to show his face*, "RANTS [Including I wanna get out of here now!!]"
After cooling down a little and after I stopped my laughing and our (freakishly SMALL) elephancinnos came...
-Situation 2-
Some SA people came =O
How he knows them..I nt sure, ask him :D
Well, they stared at us...and 1 of them he knws dropped her hp on the floor and he started smiling, sadistic him!
I don't wanna eat at NYDC le... =(
Sorry Allan but the food isn't to my liking T_T
The baked pasta has obviously no gravy whatsoever and the elephancinno's a rip off LOL
OH YEA, THEY TOOK 15MINS TO BILL US!!!
We ran to cineleisure..luckily we watched it there instead of The Cathay U_U
Speed racer rocked and we had a good time subing characters with real people =X
Allan, tsk tsk xD
Don't mind watching again if I am free ;)
Cool storyline, kinda got politics inside LOL
Who cares, just watch them race and beat each other up like they're in some hot wheels arena..wait, it resembles one doesn't it?!
Well..the sheer fun of subing people we know in..and watching ____ getting beaten up LOLS
-Don't wanna get flamed- xD
Took the crowde MRT home and dammit 2 VERY SWEATY boys rushed into the MRT at novena...I felt a bit of wetness on my finger den TURNED to avoid any more contact OMG, IT'S DAMN DISGUSTING...Allan, died...he didn't turn in time. His hand got grossed out, needed to be amputated xD
On the NICE bus ride home, without any weird sweaty guys >_>
Yes, we just took pics for fun and I can't win someone who knws how to take pics hahaha!
Allan took this cos mine sucked -_-'
Soooooooooooo~ it's Sat.
Went out to do LMS proj, arghs, meeting started on the dot at 1030.
Fin up at 1...quite fast and fun :D
-Skipping da BORING (it was still fun) stuff-
Hiked to Club 21 :D
Bought CDG parfum 2!
Here it is, on my keyboard LOLS
I should really get a photoshooting box =X
Had a hard time deciding between PLAY and 2...
Both smelled really GOOD and I mean GOOD!
T_T I shall get PLAY soon and alternate it...it's POISONOUS xD
Here's the nice METAL bottle =O
Fragance: BOLD at beginning, SWEET at the end -Marvellous-
Bottle Design: Simple, curvy, elegant, <3
Okay~ gtg, it's 12am.
I mean gtg study for now.
Blogging tonight was emotional and fun
-Tears+Laughter-