to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ Another tiring day.
Went out with parents yesterday (12am once again.)
Prayed at the temple =)
Don't ask me what religion I am, I am just happy going to both Novena and temples haha!

Came home and did work...got into an arguement with Serena too, over the stupid LMS proj >.<
Both were in a bad mood...sorryyyyyyy Serena

Did MORE work...went out to buy dinner back...did MAEC...died while doing MAEC...Allan revived me by showing me JUST FREAKING-UGLY (FUGLY) pics! Crapped around...and here's where I am after my shower.

Nothing really eventful today =S
Okay..I shall go back and brush up on my work.
Couldn't really tackle the MAEC tutorial =(
Shyt shyt and am under Mrs Ng (Class Section Advisor;MAEC Tutor;Module LEADER), she's gonna fry me >_>

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.