to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, May 2, 2008 @ Another long tiring day.
Started my day preparing for that BLAW presentation.
I screwed up on my part =S
Minor one actually, well, was not very sure of the point den the tutor kept asking me qn T_T

Oh yea, the tiles in our tutorial room cracked =.=
Donno which elephant rampaged thru da room..
Well~ Presentation was overall a success =)
She was impressed lol~
Whew~!

BMGT lecture was a bummer. INFA tutorial was not that bad but Douglas was busy flirting with the girls again. Yes, 2 today ~
He's ranked number 1 in Zach's official TA22 master flirt list. LOL

Stayed back for BLAW lecture, really should have just gone home.
Nothing went in, just too tired and speaker was mono.
Guess, that's what weekends are for.

Saw couple of old buds today =)
Rather happy though I got scared by Gui Xiang AGAIN Thanks hor!
Sadly, that moment was short-lived when I saw someone not worthy of even greeting but still had to as was with my buds.

Well, blocked it outta my mind, had to, it's time to fully get rid of it.
I love chatting with my female classmates on msn! Only time when I don't get whacked by them! Muhahaha~

It's all JUST a dream. If only..it isn't.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.