Went for my software top up appointment at NP today, it really turned out to be a really big waste of time. What I needed to do was just set up my com to be able to connect to their network and also to get a program that pushes any new updates my course would need in time. All could be done in a matter of 5mins. Oh well, that was already bad right, having to take an hour to get there frm my house.
Thing is, the stupid technician said my laptop's slow. SLOW?!
It was only the start up la, doesn't he know the startup of any Vista is slow?
Go try alienware la stupid Indian. Thing that pissed me off was that I just sat down, yes literally JUST. He already whacked me with a list of qns like, "have you renamed your com?", "have you set up the internet?", that really spoilt my morning. Thing is my compter is slow kept ringing through my ears. Wah lau, you want me to plug in the LAN, I close the cover then com went into sleep mode, he also KP. I really seriously dislike that guy man..
I had those computer monitoring programs and he didn't know what they are, what a noob. Still come and say my laptop, go fly a kite 1st =)
Listened to my UEs to calm down though today isn't an exactly music mooded day.
Went back to Whitley to take my 'O' Level Cert. School was noisy though it was lesson time LOL
Guess thats always the case or maybe like Allan said, the batches after us are dat "bad".
Went to J8 to do some marketing, lols, find that I enjoy buying groceries xD
Donno, seems kinda fun lol! Wierd was that I dread going to the supermarket when I was much younger.
Just finish watching a Robotech movie. Man was it awesome, totally wicked!
Apart from the nice animation, the storyline was nice just that it was a tad short and a lot of things seem to have been cut out but the storyline was very nice for a sideline story of the original series =D
I am seriously feeling the pinch on the price inflations everywhere. Man, it always this kind of low to high to freaking high to unaffordable! Salaries are always like stay there stay there and it's still the same, apart from the bonus but that can't really cover all the inflations..
Haiz..time to save again. Good bye all the nice ps3 games, going for the top games only.
Cutting the idea of getting computer games from my laptop as well.
Okay, it's tv timeeee~