to be beside you, to be there.
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ Satttttt...project work!!!
Okay, went for badminton on Sat.
Wah lau, 100 new comers to use 5 badminton courts was like crap xD
I just played the welcome to badminton club games and didn't bother le haha~
Anw, I suck at it, sure get beaten T.T
I rushed home after that...uhhhh...bought lunch at the market for my dad and I.

I told Serena I was gonna be 1 hr late for the project work that was scheduled cos I wanted to rest a lil xD
Met up with Serena, Diana and Zannah to do the project..they tricked me lor -.-
Won't say what happened but it was really really BAD lol
Well, I had a great laugh though I was like saying oh shyt man x)

Managed to complete the project by 6pm =S
I went to MS to look for a notebook sleeve :D
Ended up getting 1 from Suntec, not bad. Love playing with the memory foam lol!!!
It can double up as a stress ball x]
Fun to press =P

I donno what came over me..but I had Genki Sushi take away for dinner LOL!!!
I luvvvv Jap curry!!!! =D
Once again, I had bought too much sushi and had to keep them overnight T_T
Salmon Mentai rocks x]

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.