Opps, forgot, that's my OG grp, X Men 2, explains all da Xs..Day 2 of poly, FUN :D
Walked around a lot, nearly died earlier in accouting lecture. It was so freaking boring an no1 caught any balls LOL
The group walked around once again, pei Wen Xi to order her laptop skin lol!
Den she bought snacks, loads of it den Douglas and I rushes down to CC to sign up for more CCAs, I am trying out badminton and squash!!! LOL
Fooled around in the library as a group again xD
Damn fun la. Wen Xi borrow this DVD, Helen the Fox, nv heard b4 but the cover was a photo of a baby fox, damn cute la! xD
Uh, met Hazel and AK too, actually they saw me LOL, I wasn't paying attention at all man x]
Sry you 2 HAHA!
Okay, Jarrod, Kai and Pot are killing me in a conference chat now. Can't type properly LOL
Nites! Class at 1-5 tmr =S