to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @ Nervosaaaaaaa
Wow, didn't think I would be using the full names of bio stuff ever again. Had to today for my IAC presentation. Man, 1 word, NERVOUS!

I was like just keeping my head moving around the room...didn't wanna meet any real eye contact LOL!
Ya,Mr Lee's a joker xD
He makes the lesson fun though haha~~

Well, another word to express me right now, SHACKED.
Am so slpy >_>
Just wish poly starts late in the afternoon tmr...
I haven't been having any real good sleep nowadays, explains why I am like very mono at chats, tempermental at times and just lazy to chat...

*yawns* nights. (IMY)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.