to be beside you, to be there.
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ It's time..
I reached school on time to meet up with the others after panicking...there was this traffic jam >_<
Saw Dorc and Alison when they arrived, yes, I dislike Dorc a lot right now for various reasons =)
BMGT tutorial was fun haha!
Well, just got informed of another new project to do =SSS
Brrr~~~ Poly=projects everyday lol

DSS wkshop was not bad la...though I was damn blur throughout the lesson. Can't connect with the others today =(
Skipped lunch too as I din really feel like eating...

Went back for DSS tutorial. It was damn hilarious man!!!
Crapped with Zach about microsoft excel lol
Well..what do u expect when you are sup to press ctrl+g and type in B13. Go on, try it and say wow LOL!!
There are a lot more but well..they are just plain lame fun x]

I donno why, I just decided to rush home today, din mingle with the group. =S
Thats when I noticed, I forgot to turn off my mp3 plyer T_T
Thats...from 7:30 to 16:20 and right now, its still surviving lol!

Okay, time to go R&R and then study :)
MAEC HOMEWORK!!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.