Had IS modules, met Li Jun at the bus stop, yes she ignored me!
Lol! Nah, she was talking to her frens and I was cooling down frm rushing to da bus stop frm the uber far ez-link collection office. I was really sweating buckets!!! =.='
Shucks..
Went for the IAC, not spelling it out LOL
Yes, I kena aimed liao. LecturerS aimed me!! WTH LA
Yes, I am da only guy in both IS module groups. Woot!!
I am the statement LOL~ Joking xD
Forced by the girls actually >_> Esp Li Jun and she stole my jacket, makin me kinda freeze...
Both IS module lecturers were damn fun la, groups damn cute also but I kena bully, no strength in numbers here =((((
Dammit, why they want me to do an investigation on social escorts, wah piang -.-
I die liao!
Okay...no more complaining, no use also T_T
Unless any girls wanna save me..MEI MEI WHR ARE YOU?!
Hmm, reasoning being for the title is cos some1 really pissed me off.
Only 1 person knows what it is =)
Okie, gotta go chat with people =)
Stay tuned, look forward to you coming back xD