No pics of the new toy yet (HTC Touch Cruise).
TOO BUSY!
Am going to make an effort and sleep early tonight :D
Well, I started off the day by helping Zach, haha.
Yes, I mean at 12am, to submit his homework cos MeL couldn't work for most people >_>
Tiring day once again, excel lesson wasn't as canny as last week's cos basic part was over lol!
Played with my toy a little. Trying to get the hang of navigating the windows mobile 6. Think it ruins the phone. Come on..it ain't straight forward and I so want a keypad T_T
Did MAEC homework, okay, am officially dead for tmr's lesson.
The qn's just come to me as wordy and my answers are just wordier.
MAEC just makes us naggers. Kapeesh~
Planning out when I should get my new keyboard, hmm..seems good to have the tech family to have a nice picture together :D
Postponing pictures of my cruise! ;)
Okay, time for me to shower after having a lil supper today cos I was hungry =S
Ate too little for dinner.
C ya all around =D