to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ Caballllllll
Been spending my past 2 days playing cabal from morning till noon. Haven't much to do. Am seriously damn bored la... At least I got to play with Shermin and I made a new friend in cabal.
It's fun fighting mobs xD Just that I spam pots ahaha!
Hate the quests though. Do till very sian..no point doing actually lols..like a kill time game if u ask me. I just miss RO, ahh..the good old days with my friend list full, guild wars, chatting in pvp rooms instead of fighting x] Oh yes, more people chatting in the game. In Cabal, people only argue and it's through the world channel lol! Yep, another vulgar arguement broke out just now x]

Enough about Cabal!

Been reading a novel, first impressions, very nice :D
It's an enjoyable inspirational fable and no, you won't be seeing a summary about it here =X
Shall read it till the end before commenting further =O

UE UE UE UE~
When are you custom buds coming to me T_T
It's been a long 1 week LOL!

I haven't been touching my ps3 either, lost interest in it =/
The games just aren't the same anymore..

K, my eyes are already very very tired from staring at the computer screenS..
Shall stop here tonight and hit the books!
I must readdddd @_@

Gotta grab a cup of coffee right now, damn sleepy. Ciaos =)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.