Watched Doomsday with Jarrod and Benedict today :D
I ate cheddar cheese popcorn, sadly, it wasn't as good as caramel-almond =(
Cheese tasted cheap and not evenly spreaded.
The movie was alright la..wouldn't watch it ever again. Waste time.
Story line was weird, only the Bentley was nice to see yet, the movie degraded the car by allowing a busted up car to be able to catch up to it...
Had teppenyaki for dinner. It was really funny cos Jar and Dict din wanna hv chilli so they were served 1st den the cook had to recook the meat before serving others as for me, 2 other individuals were served first before I got served as I wanted chilli LOL
We just made the cook busier wahahaha x]
Arghs, my amplifier has died and flagship model will cost me $610.
All I can say is, craps. Lol~~
Have to plan my $$ again =SSS
Econs, scarcity, in this case money, to pursue my unlimited love of music x)
After this would be just those pair of super super superrrrrr good speakers =X