Seriously, the couples nowadays suck dammit.
You love each other but please don't hinder others.
Was on the bus home, den there was this couple who was in the standing area. The bus was damn packed and then the gal wanted to go off, I was standing infrnt of her so have to let her go out 1st but ppl in the main passage way wanted to go out soon..den this guy was like pulling his gfs bag when she was getting off. Even after getting off, his hand was like still stretched out?! Then I couldn't make way for the other people to cross so they were like getting impatient and tapped me to ask me to move, thing is, there was no other place except where I was initially standing which was now occupied by a stupid stoning guy with a hand stretched out!
Okay, so he moved back in le. Then it was like reaching his stop, the bus was still packed..I mean just sling your bag from 1 shoulder den u can squeeze out la..instead of walking normally and shoving me aside when I already tried my very best to make way for your damn stuck up self. Sheesh..think you got crumpler then big shot? -.-
This kind of got me damn pissed la..can't I just listen to my lovely music after a tiring day?
Nothing seems to be going right for me.