Work is falling onto me and burying me =S
I can't seem to bring myself to lift that freaking pen though..
This can't go on for much longer, deadline next week to get on task!
Must be the stinking long hols that made me into a lazybum again =S
No ps3 this time, just laying around..thinking about the sad stuff.
Today, had the 1st INFA tutorial :D
The teacher was fun lol~
Yes, her remark to us was that we are going to be the most playful class LOL
Well, we all kept fooling around la..
Had lunch at SIM once again xD
Fun to crash it LOL!!!
Food's much better~
Hmm..though I want to go and hang out with my Whitley pals again soon T_T
Wow, at this moment, a sad song's being played lol~
Those nice days =((
Sat with another group today for slacking time till lecture started, played my psp for like 10mins and listened to my mp3. Yea, I felt the joy of simple living, good music, nice scenery at the pond area. The feeling's so uplifting =)
Had BLAW lecture, craps, I caught no ball la..what treats and offers -.-
Stupid law of contract thingy...time to hit the books!
Saw Sherlyn, seriously hard to tell dat it's her due to her clothy outfit >_>
Had a pleasant bus ride home with AK =)
Yea, so right now, I just blog to kill time and wait for my dinner to be cooked LOLZ
Lazy to upload pics from various sources into my com so no pics xD