Went out today after a round of cabal in the morning with my gd fren, Jin :D
Helped him to sell stuff cos he wanted to train and I earned 40k frm dat ahahaha x]
Went to aldephi to drop something off, den walked over to Funan =)
Had great buys there today, surprisingly, customer service was good too ahahaha
Wee, got Kaspersky Anti Virus Suite for 38 LOL, R.P. : 120
Hehe, good thing I was there~
Then well..saw FF Crisis Core for psp was released already, couldn't control the temptation and bought it, good thing I am a member there now, can save quite a number of dollars lol!
Yeap, my music ears are back right now :D
So happy! xD
Was like 3 days without them, it was pure HORROR I tell you.
Oh well, gone were those days =D
I just read reviews for the new nEar 08 eXperience speakers, I must say, I really love them LOL
Thinkin of getting them maybe next year =)
It's pure poison..
No chance to visit Uncle at his shop today, not doing his business, feel weird walking in hahaha~
Once again, no pics, saving them for maybe like tmr when it ain't that laggy on blogger..
Typing's already very hard as it is =(
Nites guys and galz!