While typing this post out, am actually doing a quest in Cabal lol, well it's without a time limit so I took this oppurtunity to punch the seals down with hands =X
Killing time and getting skill exp points LOL
My night was really fun with 2 new frens. Hmm, I got a full set of skill pts eq for 230k when my fren said he paid the lowest which is 800k =P
Yippie for me~ ahahahax
Recoped my cash by selling away eq teehee~
It was great fun hitting people as they walk out of town LOL. I nearly killed someone, opps.
My fren did kill someone by mistake though..
Hitting the last seal right now, hopefully. Taking a real deal of a time destroying 1 >_>
Can't wait to make more buds in the game :D
After this quest and I am hitting the hay!
Gotta go concentrate, slice and dice time :))))