to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @ Ahhhh~~
Today was a rather twisty day I must say..
Hmm, did a bit of housework as was free.
Didn't touch cabal today.
Turned off Folding@Home on my ps3 after a whole day of contribution. Really hope it helps man..ps3's a super power hse, which of cos needs a lot of elec xD

In the afternoon, dived into Ayumi bliss. Found great songs and songs that I was looking for so badly >_<
I promise not to download her new songs :D
Only looking thru the old 1s hehe~

Played a bit of God of War. To think I stopped before a damn hard part some more I dashed into a boss fight without saving!!! Lucky I 'won' (he cheats, you're supposed to lose) but thing is..there's smth wrg with the gaming side of me =(

Errr..was kind of moody near evening because of something, actually it has already been bugging me for quite some time but it's something I have no power over. Enough said.

Had a nice dinner thanks to my mum :DDDDD
Watched another weird movie LOL
It was funny though but not dat entertaining I wld say x]
Yes, I can be a critic at times hehe~

Orientation tmr!!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.