to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ Ahhh, HOW TO USE THIS?
It was another tiring day at sch!
INFA was damn blardy boring once again man, pls change lecturer!!!'
MAEC lecture was bad but nt as bad as how maec is

Went on a long bus trip with Zach to Raffles City just now after everything finally ended.
Hmmm...now I know how to go to Orchard, PS, Raffles City faster from NP :D
He was gonna go to work at the sushi tei there so went along to get my things done at funan+suntec.

Bought my GTA IV for my ps3 :D
Under the table matters shldn't be publicly announced =X
Sadly, no call from Jaben about my custom earmolds yet, -rantz-

Went over to suntec to get my new keyboard set cos I have keyboard issues with the one was using. Hmm...still getting use to it. It AIN'T an ORDINARY one. Omg, I have to type while looking at it for now till I get the hang of it. Shucks, no more typing fast...

Pictures will be uploaded tmr, actually din wanna blog till I wake up cos I was writing this blog entry for LMS and well...it was blardy full of lengthy crap =X
Gosh...Allan had fun editting it, I think mainly critisizing it can be applied HAHA!
I know, my eng sucks! SUCKS!

Okay Okay...I keep typing , instead of .
Shall leave the training for later..GTA IV tmr morning =)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.