to be beside you, to be there.
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ Yippie yay yay~
Had dinner with Allan and Benny at MOS Burger.
It was great and fun and and and...........~ the list goes on and on xD
Really miss the little whitley gatherings T_T

Found my way around amk though I hadn't been there like for a year..hehe~
Good thing I went there a couple of times during lower sec days so managed to find my bus stop wahahaha~
Sadly, forgot to turn off mp3 plyer da whole day, it died b4 I got on the bus T_T
Play psp all da way, silence isn't something I enjoy lol

Rather moody tonight at the lost of something new T.T
Well, Benny helped to cheer me up by using nice songs hahaha~

Once again, I miss the good olddddd days, luckily, I treasured them to a gd extent, haha, lucky I got a good cam to get those moments down =)

Can't sleep these past few nights =/
Gonna slp soon cos it was really a tiring but fun day out wahahaha.
Man, I hate lil kids' rule monopoly, surely lose one LOL

Nights all!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.