to be beside you, to be there.
Monday, March 31, 2008 @ Unexpected.
Went out today to get my laptop bag, that matter has been kinda poking me for like 2 mths already. Haha!
Got a Victorinox bag, not too bad, well..not much choice for laptop bags.
Still don't like crumpler and timbuk2's so expensive @_@
Timbuk2 costs more than Mandarina Duck, omg!

Well, began my day searching for a place to lunch at, arrived at raffles city at a wrong timing once again, 1pm. Lunch time, darn =(
Ate at Cedele after much hesitation due to the price..
Food was not bad, portion was kinda tiny, okay, maybe a small medium LOL
Price tag was big, no thanks to the GST and service charge..

Was planning to go over to Marina Sq alrdy den suddenly felt my hp vibrating as I was going down the escalator~ It was Dorcas who was calling me, for some utter weird reason I turned around before I answered the call and yep, there she was =O

Accompanied her as she was hunting for her things. Brought her all da way to Roxy at Raffles Place, yes, I had to practically bring her to the door step =X
Indecisiveness kicked in and we went all the way to Marina Sq, on a rather quiet and random walk. I got my bag after she visited M-Sq's Roxy.

Walked back to the MRT with her since she was heading for Orchard to meet her neighbour to continue shopping while I headed the other direction, to Raffles Place, to get a hair cut :D

Errr...bought dinner home because mum was kinda held up =S
Got myself a sandwich from Coffee Club, was just craving for a nice toasty fresh sandwich!
I am a sandwich person xD

Man am I sleepy and I think this post makes anyone sleepy.
Over and zzzzz.......

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.