Went to watch meet the spartans with Dict and LanLan yesterday, have to admit it that it was really lame but just too fun to watch haha!!
I want the DVD T_T
Walked ard with them on a bag hunting trip (part..4)
Failed again lol, though Allan go crazy at some bags =X
Yep, rainy day as usual yesterday at Orchard (so is it today at TPY)
Guess what, I got a pair of free comply(sponge) sleeves from Uncle Wilson yesterday when I went to Aldephi teehee~
He really knows how to take care of his customers, except the newcomer hug part was really really awkward LOL
Think, I can now get good discounts from him hehe =X
Who wants a discounted Sennehiser?? :D
Got my army of 2 game too, must say that it's da bomb =O
Time for me to get back to fragging ppl!!!
Oh yea, apologies for preview songs that I uploaded, stupid copyright thing xD
That's all for nowwwwwwwwwwwwww~