to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ I just adore the outdoors!
Am currently blogging from my laptop.
Random decision, well, I can finally watch tv and msn! xD

Went out today with my parents, wow, first time run around everywhere hahaha!
Went for breakfast in Chinatown den went to Marina Sq as my mum wanted to see clothes from Massimo Dutti den went to Orchard to check out the 2 bags I WAS having a hard time deciding on which to purchase. Decided and well, am going back to Marina to buy it cos I know there's a discout at a shop there xD

Went to grandma's in the evening and then went to salvation army hq on Bishan haha~
It's always packed with goods, hope no one throws their clothes there again..don't think it's what they want to recycle for usage haha.

My eyes are droopy and tired once again.
Not much sleep I think, got up rather early for no reason. GOSH >_<
Why can't I sleep and try to dream about her?! T_T

Think I wanna just go msn right now and sleep soon..

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.