My title my sound gross but thats what I felt yesterday hahaha!
Went to do my custom ear buds impressions, was damn funny la, spent another hour at Jaben's again! It's always like that hehe.
1st, Gabriel (frm Jaben) stuffed this ear bud thingy all da way in, to prevent any silicon from entering deep inside, then wow...it was pretty much uncomfortable =S That was the beginning only.
Next, I had to bite on something like a hard piece of styrofoam so that I would be able to open my mouth when I am using the customs as the ears change shape when you open your mouth :D
Here's a picture of it~

He also gave me a tissue "incase of drooling" LOL, dat was really hilarious but it's true that it's hard to swallow saliva when you open your mouth for an extended period of time =S
The procedure began and wow, the way the silicon was pushed out from an overly huge syringe, felt like he was putting cream onto of a cake HAHA!
Yep, Uncle Wilson reached his shop right after I got my ear molds removed, the feeling was weird, painful cos it was very tight inside and very relieving as well.
He commented that my ears are very nice LOL~
Stayed in the shop listening to his speakers and headphones, aww, he has such great customer service :D
Found a very good pair of headphones, sadly, it's so freaking expensive =S
Time to save up for a very good amp!
Bought this wire to connect my mp3 to the amp. It works like a charm. The music came out was something that made cream come to mind, soft, smooth and sweet xD
Went to do my custom ear buds impressions, was damn funny la, spent another hour at Jaben's again! It's always like that hehe.
1st, Gabriel (frm Jaben) stuffed this ear bud thingy all da way in, to prevent any silicon from entering deep inside, then wow...it was pretty much uncomfortable =S That was the beginning only.
Next, I had to bite on something like a hard piece of styrofoam so that I would be able to open my mouth when I am using the customs as the ears change shape when you open your mouth :D
Here's a picture of it~
He also gave me a tissue "incase of drooling" LOL, dat was really hilarious but it's true that it's hard to swallow saliva when you open your mouth for an extended period of time =S
The procedure began and wow, the way the silicon was pushed out from an overly huge syringe, felt like he was putting cream onto of a cake HAHA!
Yep, Uncle Wilson reached his shop right after I got my ear molds removed, the feeling was weird, painful cos it was very tight inside and very relieving as well.
He commented that my ears are very nice LOL~
Stayed in the shop listening to his speakers and headphones, aww, he has such great customer service :D
Found a very good pair of headphones, sadly, it's so freaking expensive =S
Time to save up for a very good amp!
Bought this wire to connect my mp3 to the amp. It works like a charm. The music came out was something that made cream come to mind, soft, smooth and sweet xD