to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @ Enjoying life as it is =)
Haven't updated in a week I think haha!
Too busy plaing ps3 till eyes now very tired.
Had fun in warhawk with the other players and benchu lol, I pushed trucks off bridges wuha!!
Can't find my bluetooth head piece now. Ahh..have to get a new one anw cos sound output really sucks but not high priority haha!

Bought Sarah Brightman and Yuna Ito albums both are so pleasant to the ears~
Maybe it's just the UE HAHA!
Tempted to get a pair of custom earbuds well, have to see if my wallet agrees got other things to buy x]

Currently still waiting for my Asus to be flown in. Delay due to the new graphic card. Ahh T_T will I finally be able to play crysis? Haha, can start blasting enemies in NP's canteen soon =X
Completed Army of 2. Nice game though predictable storyline and cut off loads of stuff but enjoyable :D

Sry if my typing's weird and boring. Am sleepy, having late nights and well, thankfully because of something I saw yesterday did I have a sweet dream HAHA! Well, don't rem much xD

JC students are busy and tied up these days, hard to get to chat with them haha..miss the old Whitley fun =(
Life ain't much laughter anymore, we all just took those for granted thinking it would still be the same..Talking to a friend late last night made me really miss those days =S

Tweaked my desktop to test out what would make my laptop stand out, I mean the desktop, well..it will already stand out, most laptops in NP are Fujitsu-S

Am kind of moody right now haha, slpy=on/off moods
Love suiciding in warhawk at least..thats what benchu a.k.a yoshi_sx does xD
I just jump out of my severely mined jeep LOL!!

Back to pristine sound :D
Update as and when I got something to say ;)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.