to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, March 27, 2008 @ Dreadful, utterly dreadful!!
SU Camp really sucks LOL
Left after the first day, too shacked, tired and not that well too.
Can't blame me, slept at 4am (official lights out), get the picture? Lols
There were like 750 people who signed up lor, whole hall damn congested, not to mention smelly =.= come on guys, take a shower dammit!
Loads of twists and turns happened, surprises here and there :D
Love the courage walk hehe, walked to the haunted block, didn't see anything, think cos our team really prayed really hard. Hahaha!
The SU crew really did have a lot of surprises installed but it was damn fun to 'scare' them wahahaha x]
Note: AK backed out of being our martial arts bodyguard lol~

Had much fun during the ice breaker games though I still can't remember everyone, well the boys gelled v easily, a bunch of crappers sia, not to mention, first time bond till can outbeat the rest of the groups in cheers wahahaha =X
Supposed to have mass dance today, didn't want to dance with my partner LOLS, well, I am official ill, got a sore throat for some dreadful reason T_T

I am so sleepy that I my typing's in a weird style =S
I love the courage walk T_T damn fun!!! If all that's going to be there are the SU crew members HAHAHA~

My group had weird girls =S they got jealous of a GL who was very outgoing and fun lols!!
Kept saying she attracting attention and stuff but I think it's her natural lively self :D
Not to mention being like that at 4am lol =P
Didn't know an accountancy girl can be that fun teehee!!

Surprisingly, I don't feel tired, or at least not right now. Am back to being a music addict :D
Cassie's Thirsty is rocking my world throughout the process of writing this post~
I missed my UEs, Minty, Cam, SE Hp, Burberry wallet, PS3 and someone badly yesterday T_T

Report bout my UEs: Am getting impression for my customs done :D That means getting the shape hahaha~
Yes, 'it''s coming tmr too, dats y I am gonna get my customs ordered :D
Pictures will be taken asap and uploaded ;)

I gonna get back to quality music appreciation time again.
Blog tonight if there are any more updates haha!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.