to be beside you, to be there.
Monday, March 24, 2008 @ Am rather disgusted.
Wow wow wow..just visited a blog that I hadn't gone to in a while.
Think I never want to go again, okay maybe to critisize the person wahahaha! I am evil, not.

Hmm, she thinks that she's so big, so knowledgeable, maybe? Well, she's plain forgotten about a lot of stuff yet she says people forget, hypocrite. Point is, if you wanna critisize, don't let people have the oppurtunity to fire back at ya :)) love this sarcastic face tonight =X

Sorry to those who don't givva damn at all, just having little fun xD
Harmful fun can be very nice at times :D
It's has kinda been a really weird day for me today..hmm~ bit bz and yet not, cld say I am just plain lazying ard.

Nothing nice to report today cept that I saw Miss Selva at cold storage today! Haha, din approach her cos was lugging loads of fluids home x]

Think I shld pick up some gd bks once again. Been a while since I read a lot =S
I miss pri sch frens and sec sch life!!
I know why Van Cleef & Arpels come up in my mind nowadays, is cos my mood's fluttey :D
Love their butterfly logo T_T

[After a delay of about 15mins]

Opps..was browsing their web!
Saddening, got a nice group pic yet can't post it up aiks~

Am mainly saying mindless giberish tonight. Lost the blogging touch. Partially, due to the laggy blogger.

Time to go into music appreciation time =D
Stayed tuned for more mindless gibberish and what nots~ ;)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.