He still doesn't know that it's him dat made me so pissed!
Work was rather amusing today. Jar and I nearly cldnt lift our headphones to our ears lol!
Carried erms 11kg all the way from Marina Square, DPA HQ all the way to Suntec Postoffice which was like 2 bloody towers away! Hand nearly broke while on the final escalator up...gosh -.-
We got an early lunch! =D
Jennifer didn't mind us running off early cos it was pointless going back to HQ x]
Had a nice lunch, okay maybe not dat nice lol, normal I would say. T___T
Roamed about the place and then headed back..boring day till later on, got to slack an hour off by doing deliveries and yay, I scared Vanessa today xD
She wanted to whack me after that wahahaha =X
Couldn't buy any new cd today =( BoA's new single's gone =/
Public transport home sucked today, people don't know how to make way.
Okay, am officially sleepy and nervous. Shall stop here for now, lazy to upload pics ahahaha xP